Vacancy - Senior Bridge Engineer
Location - Manchester
Our Client is a leading engineering consultancy in the UK and are looking to take on a skilled Senior Bridge Engineer with experience in Bridges and Civil Structures.
This role requires you to work alongside a team to support a grouwing workload in challenging and exciting bridge projects.
You will be part of a close nit team with a genuine family feel.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for you to be supported and not held back in your progression.
You will grow and progress to higher stages within the business with a full L&D programme to support aspirations that you have to develop.
- Undertaking and supervising design and assessment for various forms of bridges or civil structural assets in both rail and road environments
- Structural analysis for a wide variety of bridges, including the use of appropriate software
- Close working with others in the team, designing and assessing to compliant bridge codes and standards, including Eurocodes and industry standards and developing practical and pragmatic solutions
- Assisting and mentoring younger engineers in the team
- Assisting as appropriate, with business promotion and bidding / work winning
Qualifications & Experience
- BSc, BEng or MSc degree in Civil Engineering
- Chartered status (CEng) with Institution of Civil Engineers (MICE)
- Experience in analytical software packages
- Pragmatic design and assessment experience of bridges
If you or anyone you know would be interested in this excellent opportunity, get in touch on E: Subhan.Hussain@anderselite.com T: 0113 531 6468 or apply directly!