Anderselite are working with a multi-disciplinary design practice with over 40 years’ experience, operating across the UK with a strong reputation for innovation, design and application excellence. Their comprehensive range of services includes: Architecture, Interior Design, Civil, Structural and Environmental Engineering and Expert Witness services, utilising cutting edge technologies, systems and processes such as Building Information Modelling (BIM).
With offices located in London, Reading, Essex, Bromsgrove and Cardiff they are strategically placed to deliver a complete service to their National clients, whilst still maintaining a local presence to service their Regional clients. Their philosophy of firstly understanding their individual client needs and aspirations leads to a practical approach of survey, plan, design and delivery of our clients’ vision into reality. Their strategic approach when embracing new technologies and ideas along with their decision to diversify into a multi-discipline design practice makes the Group a market leader with a dedicated, vibrant and technical team of both Chartered Architects and Engineers. They are very proud that this approach has led to them being appointed to the first publicly procured BIM project and also receiving dual appointments from a range of clients.
The role on offer is for a Senior level Associate Architect or Director level role. If you are a Senior level Associate then there will be development career path created to get you up to Director level very quickly and within a 24 month period.
This role will be based in their Cardiff office and will require someone who is RIBA Qualified. They also need someone who has proven Leadership and Management skills to assist in the running of teams and the Architectural Department. Extra responsibilities include;
• To manage and inspire a team through strong and appropriate leadership
• Sustaining and developing relationships with existing and new clients
• To ensure design responses are pragmatic and respond to the client brief whilst respecting the opportunities and constraints that each site affords, through climate, context and culture.
• To continue to develop designs that are firmly rooted with a strong narrative and that seek to enhance their reputation.
• Lead projects by providing design and technical leadership for major projects
• Reporting on activity and analysis of feedback and success factors
• Proven team management skills and experience
• Development of the design culture and capability of our multi-disciplinary design team(s)
• An inclusive leader with a confident operating style who is able to deal with diversity within the teams that they manage
• A resourceful, articulate and clear communicator with the ability to influence others
• Be able to work calmly under pressure and lead, inspire and motivate teams
We are looking for an enthusiastic new member to work with our existing team to:
• Have a detailed understanding of the design and delivery of stations and transport oriented projects.
• Have a need detailed knowledge of the market in the region
• Be creative in their approach
• Ability to lead bids and opportunities in this market
• Establish, maintain and develop relationships with key clients and prospective clients
• Be engaged with the successful delivery of secured projects
Excellent benefits and rewards package, development and training given as well as very competitive salary. Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org