Summary of Role:
Our client are currently seeking a skilled and detail-oriented Senior Architectural Technician to join their dynamic Technical Team. As a Senior Architectural Technician, you will have a keen interest and the experience in producing technical drawings for residential projects, utilising software tools such as REVIT and AutoCAD.
There is a real opportunity for development for the right person within the technical team.
Key Attributes and Skills Needed:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience (UK based) working on residential/mixed-use projects
for developer clients and national housebuilders
• Sound technical knowledge and understanding of building regulations
• Proficient in AutoCAD REVIT is desirable but not essential
• Sound knowledge of M4 (CAT 2 & 3) of the NDSS
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Desire to progress and attend CPD
• Full UK Driver Licence
What They Offer:
• Competitive salary (dependant on experience)
• Flexible hybrid working arrangements – part office based/part WFH
• 21 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Christmas shutdown
• Company pension scheme (Royal London)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Eyecare Scheme
• Employee retail discount scheme (Edenred)
• Modern open plan studio
• Regular social events
• Promotion opportunities
• Good CPD programme
• Free parking on site & close to M5 J19
Our client actively encourage career development and is an equal opportunities employer. You must have the right to work in the UK to apply for the position.
If all of the information above peaks your interest, please click the apply button below. We look forward to reviewing your application!
- Sector: Architecture, Construction
- Contact: Lou Maskell
- Contact Email: Lou.Maskell@anderselite.com
- Contact Phone: 01179221441
- Expiry Date: 17 October 2023
- Job Ref: 402771LML