SENIOR SITE AGENT - RAIL - NORTH WEST - PERMANENT
Senior Agent required to join a leading Rail contractor in the North West, on a permanent basis. Projects will mainly involve civil engineering requirements including piling, drainage and foundations. Specific projects involve platform extensions, structure renewals and new station construction. This role would suit someone who has a technical background, and that has developed from a site engineer / sub agent role.
- You MUST be educated to degree level or equivalent within civil engineering
- You MUST have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Current PTS is essential
- Excellent understanding of Temporary Works
- Design Management
- Assisting with the commercial team where required, and undertaking to CRE duties where required
- Issuing WPP's and CPP's when needed
- Undertaking PM duties when required
- Management of a team of operation staff including sub agents and engineers
If you are an experienced and Agent, with an engineering or technical background, please get in touch!