I am currently seeking a Freelance Section Engineer for work on Rail Project in Surrey. Role can be CIS
Within this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Ensure all works carried out comply with Health & Safety and environmental legislation.
- Undertake duties as directed by the Agent and Sub-Agent
- Manage packages of work
- Complete red line drawings
- Produce and manage ITPs
- Input into the design development proceses
The ideal candidate would have as follows:
- BSc, HNC, HND or vocational equivalent within Construction / Engineering or related discipline.
- Previous experience as a Section Engineer, Senior Engineer or similar
- PTS, CSCS
- Couple of references.
If you are keen on the role please apply now or contact Sam Jaffe 0207 743 7502