I am currently seeking a Section Engineer to work with a Main Contractor on a major UK infrastructure project based out of London.
Within this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
* Provides engineering support to ensure technical problems are overcome and technical queries are answered
* Supervision of direct and indirect labour on site
* Produce risk assessments, method statements and ITP
The Ideal candidate would have as follows:
* Previous experience working as a Site Engineer, Section Engineer or Project Engineer
* Must be happy to do shift work as required
* BSc, HNC, HND or vocational equivalent within Engineering
* CSCS Card, SMSTS, First Aid
* Couple of references
For more information please contact Sam Jaffe at Anderselite
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.