Anderselite are currently recruiting for a Facilities Manager for a permanent opportunity with a leading property management and real estate services firm. The role will involve oversight of several sites and buildings throughout the Midlands region. The position will involve some duties to be completed from home / office but will also involve completing inspections on sites across a mixture of office, retail and industrial sites and building.
Key responsibilities of the Facilities Manager will include:
- Delivery of a legally compliant, safe, customer focussed environments
- Stakeholder interaction to maintain and grow working relationships
- Coordination and completion of property inspection
- Ensuring compliance with risk management practices
- Health & Safety risk assessments
- Supplier / contractor management
- Sustainability management and routine reporting
Qualifications and skills required:
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualification
- Membership of a professional body such as IWFM or equivalent
- Driving licence and own transport
- Good time management skills able to plan and manage your own workload
- Good people skills interacting with clients and tenants
If you are an experienced Facilities or Building Manager looking for a new diverse role and flexible working opportunity, then please apply now via the link above / below.