Anderselite are currently recruiting for a Roving Facilities Manager for a permanent opportunity with a leading property management and real estate services firm. The role will involve oversight of several sites and buildings throughout London and the Home Counties. The position will involve some duties to be completed from home / office but will also involve working on site across a mixture of office, retail and industrial sites and building.
Responsibilities of the Roving Facilities Manager will include:
• Delivery of a legally compliant, safe, customer focussed environments
• Stakeholder interaction to maintain and grow working relationships
• Coordination and completion of property inspection
• Ensuring compliance with risk management practices
• Health & Safety risk assessments
• Supplier / contractor management
• Sustainability management and routine reporting
• IOSH or NEBOSH qualification
• Membership of a professional body such as IWFM or equivalent
If you are an experienced Facilities or Building Manager looking for a new diverse role and flexible working opportunity then please apply now via the link below.