Salary: £40,000-£45,000 per annum
Location: NW - Manchester and Liverpool
A multi disciplined property and construction consultancy is seeking experienced and competent Retrofit Assessors to join their team on a permanent basis across the Northwest region. You will be tasked with conducting Retrofit Assessments, evaluating the existing dwelling fabric, heating systems, and insulation measures, as well as creating precise floor plans of properties ensuring alignment with PAS 2035 standards.
This role will require regular visits to domestic and/or commercial premises across the North West region as such it is imperative to have a clean driving licence and own vehicle.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing dynamic firm getting over 80% repeat business from existing clients.
What we require from you?
• 3 years’ experience working in Retro fitting.
• Completion of Upskill Course for Retrofit Assessors.
• Possess a Domestic Energy Assessor (DEA) certification, with a minimum of a Level 3 Diploma in Domestic Energy Assessment.
• Diploma in Domestic Energy Assessment (DipDEA)
• Retrofit Assessor certification.
• Driving License & own vehicle
The client has been established for over 50 years with over 10 branches nationwide. You will be joining a group of highly intellectual professionals and support network to aid your career progression.
To get started contact Stephen Pindar on 0161 707 1516 for a confidential chat OR
Email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sector: Building Services, Construction
- Contact: Stephen Pindar
- Contact Email: Stephen.Pindar@anderselite.com
- Contact Phone: 0161 503 1956
- Expiry Date: 01 December 2023
- Job Ref: 404943SOP