My client is looking to appoint a Repairs and Maintenance Supervisor on a permanent basis. My client is a building, repairs and maintenance contractor based in Hull.
- Responsible for the organisation and deployment of staff and sub-contractors employed by the company, including performance management, conduct, grievance and discipline, induction, training, and staff development, controlling and monitoring productivity and performance levels, and quality of work.
- Carry out pre and post inspections ensuring the works are in full compliance with the requirements of client and company specifications and legislation.
- Responsible for planning, organising, and conducting all contract meetings including liaising with other departments, contractors, partners, and agencies to provide a co-ordinated approach and satisfactory quality completion of the required works within the specific timescales and to budget.
- To respond verbally, in writing and or face-to-face, requests for information from customers, clients, utility providers, and other internal departments.
Skills, qualifications, and experience
- Previous Supervisory experience within a maintenance environment and management of multidiscipline teams.
- Qualified craft/trade background advantageous.
- Full Driving Licence.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing work environments.
Salary and benefits
- Basic salary £37,000
- Car allowance or lease car
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Healthcare scheme
- Free parking
This is a superb opportunity to join an established contractor who has big plans for their development over the next few years. For more information contact Paul Wilkinson on the number provided or email your CV to email@example.com