Job Title: Regional Lead - Electrical Building Services Design Engineer (Associate or Associate Director)
Sector: Engineering and Sustainability in Commercial Property
Start Date: Immediate
Job Type: Permanent Role
Salary: £60,000 to £65,000 + Package
About the Role
An excellent opportunity to join our dynamic M&E team as part of the wider Engineering and Sustainability Hub. We are looking for a highly experienced Electrical Design Engineer to support the development and expansion of our Birmingham M&E project offering. This role is ideal for someone with extensive design knowledge, robust management and leadership capabilities, and a strong vision for sustainable growth.
- Work in conjunction with regional and national leads to support the development and expansion of the Birmingham M&E project team.
- Manage and front the delivery of regional electrical projects.
- Undertake a variety of projects on both detailed and performance design basis.
- Provide project monitoring for institutional investors and lenders, along with technical due diligence and dilapidations instructions as required.
- Develop opportunities with existing and potential clients and in-house building surveyors and project managers.
- Manage pipeline work and resourcing.
- Enhance and expand an existing sustainable and profitable service offering.
- Degree or equivalent in engineering systems design.
- Chartered Building Services Engineer or similar.
- Extensive design experience and technical knowledge.
- Proven client relationship management and business development abilities.
- Ability to think innovatively and deliver on a clear vision for the future.
- Commercial and business awareness.
- Excellent personal and self-management skills.
- Desire and ability to contribute to the growth of an existing successful service offering.
- Ethical principles.
- A flexible approach to work with a willingness to travel.
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus scheme.
- Mobile phone & laptop to support flexible working.
- Private Health Care after 6 months, Personal Accident cover, Life Assurance.
- 27 days holiday, 1 day charity leave and 1 wellbeing day per year.
- Cycle scheme and interest-free season ticket loan.
- Company contributory pension scheme after probationary period.
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Scott Robbins on LinkedIn or via Scott.Robbins@anderselite.com.