Recruitment Coordinator / Administrator - Fixed term contract until end of 2022
Up to £35,000 per annum
Exciting initial contract opportunity for a Talent & Recruitment Coordinator to join a leading real estate services firm based in central London supporting their Early Careers team.
We are looking for someone ambitious, talented, and motivated with a flexible approach to work. You will be responsible for providing a timely and effective administration service and support across recruitment activities within the early careers team.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent coordination and administration skills
- Very organized and good time management
- Used to working under pressure with the ability to set key priorities and objectives
- Strong customer focus, service orientation and a “can-do” attitude
- Generally, IT savvy with good MS Office skills (Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Experience of working in some aspect of either early careers or recruitment is preferred
- Experience of using recruitment ATS software and / or HR systems is desirable
What we can offer you in return:
- The opportunity to work with an award-winning, long-standing organisation
- A great working culture and work/life balance including hybrid working arrangements
- Exciting, varied role when you will be able to use your initiative and make a positive impact on the business.
- Possibility of future contract extensions or permanent employment opportunities
If you are interested in this opportunity and are looking for a new challenging and rewarding contract, then please apply now via the link below.