We are currently working with a leading UK Facilities Service provider, to recruit a Reactive Works Manager to be responsible for the management and successful delivery of all reactive works. This includes the identification of the necessary resources, skills and capabilities required to deliver the service to minimise reliance upon third party contractors responsible for delivery of statutory and mandatory compliance.
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of the identified reactive and PPM works.
- Comply with all contract SLA and KPI’s, site policies, Health and Safety rules and regulations.
- Responsible for ensuring that all opportunities for improvement are thoroughly reviewed and when approved are implemented.
- Ensure all audits are supported and all corrective actions addressed within agreed timeframes.
Requirements for the candidate:
- NVQ3 engineering qualifications minimum
- Management experience
- IOSH managing safely or BSC level 2.
- Member of a professional body
- Experience in working in a commercial or industrial FM service delivery environment
- Microsoft Office package.
- Good IT literacy skills.
- AP by discipline.
- NEBOSH or similar
- Understanding of CDM Regulations.