Quantity Surveyor / Estimator / Buyer role -Manchester based -up to £40k plus package -email your cv to apply
Job Title - Quantity Surveyor / Estimator / Buyer
Location - Manchester
I am currently recruiting for a privately owned refurbishment, maintenance and property developer based in Manchester. They are looking for someone who can work in a hybrid role including Estimating, Quantity Surveying and Buying and the salary on offer is up to £40,000 plus package (depending on experience). Please note - the client is after the right candidate so may be flexible on salary and package for the right person.
This company operate as both a subcontractor and main contractor. They work on small maintenance projects, small refurbishment jobs, property developments, groundworks jobs etc.
* Experience working on a variety of different kinds of projects
* Experience in a varied role including estimating projects, quantity surveying and buying materials
* A qualification in a construction discipline (HNC/Degree)
* Knowledge of JCT, NEC, D&B forms of Contract
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Office
* Estimating projects to try and win work
* Quantity Surveying - procurement, valuations, variations, final accounts
* Buying materials and organising site services
Salary and benefits:
* Salary up to £40,000
* Car or car allowance
* Progression in the future
* Working for a dynamic, busy company
If you are interested in this role then please email your cv
If you want to discuss it please call me on 07980 006 436
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy