I am currently seeking a Freelance Quantity Surveyor for work with a Civils Contractor in Milton Keynes.
Roles is inside IR35.
Within this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Working on final accounting subcontract packages
- Final account preparations and submissions
- Keeping track / monitoring costs
- Keep track / update of the Works Order Data
- Working on NEC forms of contract
The ideal candidate would have as follows:
- BSc, HNC, HND or vocational equivalent within Quantify Surveying or similar discipline.
- Previous experience as a Quantity Surveyor / QS or AQS / Assistant Quantity Surveyor ready to take a step up.
- Previous highways experience. NEC
- Couple of references.
If you keen on this role, please contact Sam Jaffe at Anderselite now.