Job Description Job Title - Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor
Projects - Fit out projects, D&B Projects
Value - £ 16 million in total
Based - Site based role in Solihull
Job Title - Project Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor (must have Commercially been involved in a 10 millon plus project in a previous role
You will be responsible for:
Looking after 1 project in Solihull. CAT A/B fit out with D&B element
16 million value
Submitting and negotiating valuations
Reporting straight into to the Director
Taking ownership and being Commercially responsible for this project and several smaller refurbishment projects.
Submitting and negotiating final accounts
Take accurate site measurements.
Attending progress meetings with the construction directors
Office based role with site visits.
Drafting contract programs
Generating detailed monthly project P&L reports
Ordering and negotiating materials and plant
Multi Trade Take Offs
Submitting subcontract / main contract tenders
* A relevant degree in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience working as a Quantity Surveying for a main contractor.
* Experience working on similar kinds of projects Industrial, Refurbishment or general build projects.
Must have Commercially ran similar projects as a Quantity Surveyor in a similar role.
* IT proficient with Microsoft Packages, including Microsoft Excel
* Valid driving licence to enable travel Midlands.
* A good understanding of construction methodologies.
£45,000 - £65,000
Company Pension scheme
ThEY WILL ALSO CONSIDER A FREELANCE CANDIDATE WITH RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.