Job Title - Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor
Projects - Industrial projects, JCT form of contract - small amount of NEC
Value - £ 9 million in total
Based - Site based role in Middlesbrough
Job Title - Project Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor (must have Commercially ran a similar project in a previous role
You will be responsible for:
Looking after 1 or 2 projects in Middlesbrough. Industrial projects.
Submitting and negotiating valuations
Reporting straight into to the Commercial Manager
Taking ownership and being Commercially responsible for 2 medium sized and several small industrial / refurbishment projects. JCT form of contract and small amount of NEC.
Submitting and negotiating final accounts
Take accurate site measurements
Attending progress meetings with the construction directors
Office based role with site visits
Drafting contract programs
Generating detailed monthly project P&L reports
Ordering and negotiating materials and plant
Multi Trade Take Offs
Submitting subcontract / main contract tenders
* A relevant degree in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience working as a Quantity Surveying for a main contractor.
* Experience working on similar kinds of projects Industrial, Refurbishment or general build projects.
Must have Commercially ran similar projects as a Quantity Surveyor in a similar role.
* IT proficient with Microsoft Packages, including Microsoft Excel.
* Valid driving licence to enable travel to North West sites
* A good understanding of construction methodologies.
£40,000 - £55,000
Company Pension scheme
If you would like to apply for this role please email an up to date copy of your cv
If you want to discuss this role in more detail my number is 07980 006 436
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy