Job Title - Quantity Surveyor
Due to continuing success and growth of this Tier one Civil Engineering contractor, they have a fantastic new opportunity for a Project Quantity Surveyor to join us working on major water infrastructure projects across the Cheshire, Manchester areas. This is a key role within the team in delivering quality and value for money projects to the Client.
* Preparation or assessment of applications, valuations, cost/value reconciliation
* Manage the subcontractor appointment process.
* Preparation of tenders, cost estimates and quotations within client deadlines.
* Preparation of value engineering proposals to reflect Client budgetary requirements.
* Preparation of cost, value and reconciliation monthly reports on each assigned project.
* Manage money recovery in accordance with the agreed terms and conditions
* Coordinate with Clients, Sub-Contractors, Suppliers to ensure information costs, profitability and value meet the requirements of each project through to final accounts.
* Manage sub-contractor's account in strict accordance with their terms and conditions to meet project demands/timeframes.
* Ensure the full and proper implementation of the company procedures.
* Visits on site to view works completed, quality and management of costs.
* To undertake any other duties as allocated.
Skills And Experience:
* Degree in Quantity Surveying or a related construction discipline with 5+ years' experience ideally in Civil Engineering, Water or Wastewater.
* Experience in clean / waste water infrastructure projects
* Negotiating experience of confirming, agreeing and pricing variations.
* Sound knowledge of construction contracts in particular NEC3 / NEC4.
* Full clean driving license
£25,000 - £35,000
Car allowance / Company car
To register your interest in this excellent career opportunity, please submit your most recent CV to myself or call me if you have any questions on 07980 006 436 for a confidential discussion if you want to apply please send your cv
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.