Anderselite have an exciting new cross-country civils pipeline project and are looking to recruit 2 site-based Quantity Surveyors for our Bury St. Edmunds and Ipswich sites. These positions are initially 12-month fixed-term contracts, with the potential for possible extension.
Location: Bury St Edmunds or Ipswich
Rate: £40,000-£45,000 pro rata over 12 months.
Start Date: January 2024
Interviews: In person, on site
Working on AMP 7 across the one alliance, delivering a £1.2bn programme of work over the next five years.
Essential: Water Experience.
Manage compensation and monitor direct labour costs and work with the sub-contractors – standard comp & risk reduction. NEC contracts.
There won’t be any workbooks for SAP/Forecasting.
• Together with the Project Commercial Manager manage all aspects of commercial and cost management.
• Ensure robust cost management processes are always undertaken with accurate and timely reports, data and analysis on hand to assist in commercial decisions.
• Ensure that all project team members and site staff understand the contractual arrangements, to satisfy Client & Partner organisation requirements.
• Work in collaboration with the Delivery Team to identify, implement and monitor efficiency plans throughout the lifecycle of the project.
• Ensuring that proper records (including final accounts) are kept & maintained so financial information for audits and cost assurance is readily available.
Please click apply if you have the above experience: