Anderselite is currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor on behalf of a reputable contractor, based in Aylesbury area, to assist with highway projects.
As a Quantity Surveyor, you will pay a key role in managing the financial aspects of the highway projects and ensuring budgets and deadlines are met.
You will be involved with
• Minimising the costs of a procurement and striving to achieve essential specifications and quality.
• Prepare and manage activity schedules, resource schedules and tender documents.
• Manage and ensuring the procurement of sub-contractors is line with policies.
• Analyse, monitor and prepare internal report, financial reconciliations and all commercial progress and report to senior management
• Manage, negotiate, and submit claims as and when required.
Key Skills and Qualifications
• The understanding of NEC/JCT contracts and Term Maintenance
• Highway maintenance and civil projects experience (Flexible for right person)
• Understanding of procurements procedures and subcontractors
• Account/Customer account management experience
• BSc, MSc in Quantity Surveying or relevant experience
• Car allowance or company car provided (Electric vehicle)
• Competitive salary
• Medical Insurance
• Workplace pension
If this is of interest to you, please feel welcome to call Neelam on 01173177813 to discuss further.
- Location: Aylesbury
- Salary: £35k - 47k per year
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 9 days ago
- Sector: Construction, Modular/Offsite Construction, Civil Engineering
- Contact: Neelam Ismail
- Contact Email: Neelam.Ismail@anderselite.com
- Contact Phone: 0117 922 1441
- Expiry Date: 20 June 2023
- Job Ref: 402343NIS