NEW JOB - Quantity Surveyor - Build - East Staffordshire - Permanent Role - Regional Contractor - £30 - £40k plus package
They work within a range of different sectors such as residential, mixed use etc.
A friendly SME with a great reputation.
The Role - office based in East Staffordshire
You will be responsible for:
Looking after 1 or 2 projects at any one time
Submitting and negotiating valuations
Reporting straight into to the business owner.
Submitting and negotiating final accounts
Take accurate site measurements
Office based role with site visits (with flexibility)
Drafting contract programs
Generating detailed monthly project P&L reports
Ordering and negotiating materials and plant
Multi Trade Take Offs
Submitting subcontract / main contract tenders
* A relevant degree in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience working as a Quantity Surveying
* Experience working on similar kinds of projects Education, Commercial, Industrial or Residential projects (preferred).
* IT proficient with Microsoft Packages, including Microsoft Excel.
* Valid driving licence to enable travel to live sites nationwide.
* A good understanding of construction methodologies.
£40,000 - £57,000
Company car / Car allowance
Company Pension scheme
If you would like to apply for this role please email an up to date copy of your cv
If you want to discuss this role in more detail my number is 07980 006 436
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy