I am currently seeking a Freelance Quantity Surveyor for work on a Thames Water project. This role will cover NW London and West London.
Within this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Ensure robust, accurate and timely cost and value reporting at both project and business unit level
- Carry out cost management including forecasting
- Work with site management to forecast predicted spend
- Build and maintain good client relationships
The ideal candidate would have as follows:
- Previous working as a Quantity Surveyor, Assistant Quantity Surveyor or similar
- Ability to challenge resources and costs
- Knowledge of ICE / NEC forms of contract
- CSCS Card
- Couple of references
If you are keen or want more info, please get in touch with Sam Jaffe at Anderselite.