Up to £45,000
Our client is one of the fastest growing modular build contractors in the UK. The business typically work on projects upto £6 million and are on a number of public sector frameworks. The majority of their projects are in the education sector ranging from extensions through to new build schools.
- Prepare and issue standard contract documents.
- Preparation of Contract letters and associated documentation to the client including claims for additional cost, EOT etc.
- With the assistance of the Project manager prepare detailed scope of works for sub- contractors to price
- Valuation of sub-contract works on site
- Preparation of monthly valuations to the client
- Maintaining an accurate record of variations, determining if they are recoverable
- Preparation of project spend data and forecast costs to complete monthly via the CVR
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Experience working with a Main Contractor on projects up to £10m.
- Experience in bid and project delivery project phases
- Contract and dispute resolution experience
- Good all-round technical knowledge including basic knowledge of Building Regulations.
- Working knowledge of commercial contracts
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy