One of my best clients are in the market for a Quantity Surveyor to join their Civil based team in West London.
The business has a rich history and being at the forefront of providing specialised civil engineering technology, consultancy and installation for projects large and small. They maintain a name that is respected worldwide for delivering innovative solutions and pushing the envelope of civil and structural engineering achievement.
The job purpose is to provide effective commercial support across a variety of projects in the South-East, including civils, structural concrete repair and rail. You will take projects from contract award through to final accounts including:
- Cost management
- Reporting and forecasting
- Supply chain evaluation and procurement
- Contract review and negotiation
- Negotiation, management and administration of sub-contract accounts
- Change management
- Negotiation and agreement of compensation events
- Production and agreement of final accounts
- Providing commercial advice to Operational team
As a highly motivated self-starter, you will have:
- BSc in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or equivalent qualification
- Experience from civils, working with NEC form of Contract, managing the commercial element of multiple projects
- A 'hands-on' approach and experience gained within a contracting environment
- A good working knowledge of MS Office (minimum of Word and Excel)
The business is looking for the best of the best in the region and for this, they will not only provide a great salary package, but they are supplying a great opportunity for progression within a large organisation with a solid management structure.
If you think that this role is for you and you would like more information or be considered for the role, then please submit your CV today.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.