Capabale of commuting to their London 2/3 days per week
We are currently working with a growing principal contractor, who have been established for more than 5 years. The typically work across the residential sector for the public sector on schemes ranging from £500k - £10 million. As the business continues to grow they are looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor / Estimator
- Prepare and issue sub-contract enquiries and assessment of quotations upon receipt
- Prepare and issue material supply enquiries and assessment of quotations upon receipt
- Complete tender documents for submission
- Initial pricing of all sub-contract works
- Maintain contract documentation and advise on pre tender and post contract matters
- Preparation and issue of contractual letters to clients and / or sub-contractors
- Manage and value variations
- Carry out take offs for material procurement
- Agreement and certification of sub-contractors interim valuations and final accounts
The ideal candidate will be degree qualifed Quantity Surveyor with a good understanding of JCT and NEC contracts. You will have previous experience working with a principal contract on new build residential schemes. Previous experience with modular or modern methods of construction would be advantegous but not essential.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.