Our client is a privately owned medium sized property developer and construction business based in Yorkshire.
They are currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join the development and consultancy side of their business due to a strong and growing pipeline of work.
* Project monitoring and due diligence.
* Project appraisal support.
* Regular reporting to internal and external clients.
* Preparation of tenders and cost plans.
* Project cost consultancy duties.
* Valuations, contract administration and risk management.
* Employers Agent duties.
* Preparation of contract documentation.
* Support procurement, supply chain and construction functions.
* Manage project cost performance against budgets.
* Have 2-5 years industry experience.
* BSc Quantity Surveying (or equivalent). MRICS Chartered (or equivalent) status is preferred but not essential.
* Strong pre and post contract experience.
* Take ownership of project goals and meet deadlines.
* Have a strong technical background with JCT Contract experience.
The salary on offer is flexible and will reflect the individuals previous level of experience.
Please contact Claire Pattison on 07715 104398 for further information on this role or an informal chat.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.