PTS SUPERVISOR - RAIL - NORTH WEST - PERMANENT
PTS Supervisors required to join a leading Rail contractor based in the North West. The main contractor have secured a number of rail infrastructure projects across the North of England, and are looking to recruit a number of experienced Site Supervisors on a permanent basis. This role would suit individuals who have worked in a similar capacity previously, and experience of working on the railway previously is essential.
- PTS - Current & valid
- Over 5 years experience on the rail infrastructure
- Progression from a trades background would be beneficial
- Excellent understanding of Network Rail policies, procedures, standards and life saving rules
- SSSTS / SMSTS is essential
- Overall responsibility for site supervision
- Supervision of labour teams, gangs and sub-contractors
- Delivering tool-box talks and daily site briefings
- Working closely with the site agent and sub agent on the project to raise and issues
- Completing daily and weekly site diaries
- Competitive salary
- Excellent bonus structure
- Opportunities for career progression and CPD
This is an essential role for this rail contractor, so if you are interested in working for a Network Rail main contractor who have secured a large amount of work, please get in touch.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.