We are working with a leading Property Landlord in the logistics space, to recruit an Asset Manager to join the team to oversee units in the West Midlands area
To design and deliver value enhancing activity for a number of assigned assets. To support team members in their management of assets / sites.
- To implement an asset management strategy for each assigned assets and relevant regional assets, to include lettings, re-gears, rent reviews, disposals etc.
- To support the Head of Asset Management and Senior Asset Manager in the implementation of the individual asset strategies
- To meet set targets in respect of rental growth, valuation, cost reduction and other KPIs in line with strategy
- To work within defined budgets, control spend and within business authorisation levels.
- To work with team members in ensuring budgetary control and spend in line with business authorisation levels.
- To support development / asset enhancement and value creation activities within the Properties assigned
- To maintain knowledge and adhere to relevant Group Policies and Procedures, Legislation and Regulations. To ensure safe working practices
- To develop and build effective relationships with key regional stakeholders
- As part of the effective delivery of our Performance Development framework, provide coaching and regular feedback to maximise performance delivery and development, encouraging collaboration and empowerment
- Ensure effective communication that enables engagement and enablement
- Maintain knowledge and adhere to relevant Group Policies and Procedures, Legislation and Regulations
- Develop and ensure safe working practices
Experience, Skills and Knowledge required
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Sufficient relevant industry experience in asset management/property/surveying
- RICS member preferred
- Line-management skills preferred
- Full valid driving licence