I am currently seeking a Freelance Project Manager for work on the Utilities side for work on HS2 in London.
Within this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Managing new temporary and/or permanent supply connections.
- Managing the disconnection/abandoning existing utility services.
- Managing the diversion of existing utility assets.
- Managing the protection of existing utility assets.
- Managing the output from Design and providing constructability expertise throughout the design phase.
- Work with the Utility Delivery lead and Utility Manager to coordinate both design and construction programming of all assets across the HS2 south route.
The ideal candidate would have as follows:
- BSc, HNC, HND or vocational equivalent within Civil Engineering or similar discipline.
- Previous experience as a Project Manager, Construction Manager, Agent or similar
- Understanding of New Roads and Streets Works Act (NRSWA), Water Industry Act, Electricity Act
- Understanding of the delivery Contestable Utilities Work and associated Non-Contestable Utilities Work. Ideally in all sectors: Gas, Water, Electricity, Telecoms, Sewerage and Drainage.
- CSCS, SMSTS, EUSR
- Couple of references.
If you keen on this role, please contact Sam Jaffe at Anderselite now