PROJECT MANAGER - RAIL - NORTH WEST - PERMANENT
Project Manager currently required to join a National rail contractor based in the North West. The role will involve pro-active management and delivery of a number of Rail infrastructure construction projects, based across the North West, North East, Yorkshire and the Midlands. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an excellent track record of delivering large rail infrastructure projects, through the various GRIP stages.
Role & responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Operations Director, the Project Manager will be responsible for the Project Management and delivery of a number of multi-disciplinary rail projects
- Delivering a number of infrastructure projects in collaboration with the various delivery partners
- Overall responsibility for the Planning, commercial and operational functions associated with the delivery of these projects
- Appointing sub-contractors and working closely with the client and stakeholders
- Overseeing design requirements associated with complex infrastructure projects
- You MUST be able to demonstrate a successful background and a successful track record of delivering large scale, multi-disciplinary rail infrastructure projects
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in civil engineering or associated field
- Extensive experience of budget control, design management, operational management and health & safety requirements
- Excellent understanding of temporary works
- Previous appointment at a Contractors Responsible Engineer CRE
- Excellent knowledge of stakeholder management
- Able to demonstrate collaborative working, and how this can be utilised to deliver a number of complex, multi-disciplinary rail projects
- Excellent understanding of Signalling, P-Way, Civils and OLE and associated Network Rail standards
- Competitive basic salary (negotiable depending on experience)
- Annual leave which increases based on length of service
- Laptop, company mobile and vehicle options
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a Network Rail principal contractor who have secured a substantial amount of work with Network Rail in the North West. If this role is of interest, please get in touch.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.