A Fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a leading Manchester based Cost & Project Management Consultancy who are recruiting Senior Project Manager to deliver a £18m Highways NEC3 project on behalf of a Local Authority client
* Undertake day to day delivery of the project
* Manage design teams
* Undertake contract administration
* Development of project documentation, programmes, master budget etc
* Maintain a robust document management system
* Produce of reports to suit relevant stages of the projects
* Compliance with set governance
* Assist with delivering projects with the framework of risk, sustainability and environmental considerations agreed at the business case/client brief stage, while maintaining focus on time, cost and quality.
* Monitor and report on the contractors' progress against the contract programme
* Assist in the management of consultant teams to ensure that the contractor's design is done in compliance with the contract
* Assist in the management of consultant teams to ensure that the built product is compliant with the contract.
The succesful Project Manager will:
* Be Degree qualified in Project Management (or Construction/QS related)
* Fully proficient with NEC3 form of Contract - This is essential
* Ideally be an NEC3 accredited Project Manager
* Have 5 years post grad Project Management experience for a Consultant or End user client
* Have recent Highways or infrastructure experience
Please contact Mark Warrington on 0161 8293964 for more information on this vacancy
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy