We are currently working with a leading Facilities Management provider to recruit a Project Manager to carry out and oversee the Facilities services on a large contract in the Bridgwater area
Responsible for single point of contact with the client and progress and performance monitoring and reporting on a key customer account are carried out effectively and in accordance with (NEC3 based) contractual requirements and company policies and procedures. Activities to be delivered within the environment of complex and fast-paced multi-billion £ nuclear infrastructure programme. The Project Manager will need to work closely with the Contract Management team and regularly liaise with a range of wider internal and external programme stakeholders.
- Work closely with Contract Operations team to deliver agreed contract goals and objectives
- Mobilisation planning of all new buildings coming on line
- Single point of contact with the client Project Manager
- Responsible for reporting of progress and performance
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting of projects
- Ensure all project work and tasks are delivered within timescales set
- Ensure all work and projects are delivered to a high standard
- Ability to establish and maintain effective internal and external working relationships at all levels
- Leading delivery against NEC3 commercial management requirements
- Produce timely and accurate management reporting to support the Operational Managers, Business Partner and Client reporting requirements
- Negotiate to given boundaries solo or in conjunction with other stakeholders, and communicating outcomes and any operational or commercial actions to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure all Project Management planning tools and reports are kept up to date
- Provide assurance to the business that the commercial / contractual imperatives on the contract are being adhered to and that risks are being appropriately identified and managed.
- Working with the Contract operations team to deliver the key contract deliverables.
- Experienced Project Manager
- Project planning experience
- Prince 2 qualified
- Experienced in a wide range of building projects
- Commercial acumen
- Experience of NEC contracts
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Competent in the use of MS Project (or equivalent planning tool)
- CDM qualified
- Legal knowledge of contract forms
- A high standard of written presentational skills
- FM/Building/Construction background
- Demonstrable commercial technical knowledge and experience
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.