AndersElite are recruiting for an experienced project manager on behalf of a contractor who specialises in the fit out of retail, leisure and commercial sites across the UK.
This job is due to commence in August and will run for approximately 3 years in Glasgow.
Experience working with listed buildings will be essential for your application to be successful.
Please note digs can be arranged if coming from out of Glasgow
Please apply for this job if you have experience in similar projects
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Health & Safety compliance
* Site inductions
* Coordinating sub-contractors and site labour
* Ordering materials
* Reporting to visiting contract manager
* 5 years plus experience as a number one site manager/project manager
* Recent experience of managing high end fit out projects with values of £5m-£10m
* Can demonstrate running a site from start to finish
* Joinery background preferred
For more information about this role please send your CV for a call back or call Jamie Capper at Anderselite in Manchester on 01618327577 - thanks