40 Week Project
£320-£340 per day
Responsible for project management throughout the entire project lifecycle, including
project initiation/proposals, project delivery, business liaison / cost control, value
engineering, Health, Safety and Environmental Management, Stakeholder management,
post implementation review and project close out / handover.
* Setting budgets and agreeing project time scales and deadlines with clients, trade
* Holding weekly internal and external meetings on progress, health and safety,
procurement and commercial elements on the project.
* Point of contact for all communications between the members of professional team
(developers, architects, structural engineers, designers, M&E engineers, QS, Client Agent,
Client, Building Owners).
* Managing staff to ensure all milestones are achieved within the agreed timeframes.
* Ensuring effective quality control processes are in place to monitor deliverables produced.
* Developing and managing client relationships.
* Responsible for identifying, analysing, measuring and managing project risks.
* Conducting regular impact analysis in order to assess the consequences of the project
deliverables on other sections of the business (marketing, company profile).
* Keeping accurate administrative records of expenditure, accounting, costing and billing -
RFI/CVI/Main Contractor reports/Labour allocation/Anticipated Final accounts review).
* Assisting the technical team in early stage of the project in their design, development
tasks, cost planning and value engineering options.
* Producing project definitions, scope, roles, responsibilities, budgets, timescales and
BIM 360 / BIM working experience.
Project set up pre construction
Experience in working on projects 15 million plus value
Experience in high end Fit out - change of use CATB/A
Excellent references - will be required - with Solid Work history
Contact me now for more information - apply now Start in 4 weeks
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.