Project Manager – Midlands Region
My client is looking to appoint a Project Manager, they are a leading construction company dedicated to delivering excellence in civil engineering projects. This role will be focused towards delivering projects in the water industry on Severn Trent Water for a main contractor on the framework.
- Produce financial forecasts, monitor and control project costs, and provide monthly reports to the Contracts Manager on project performance.
- Efficient team building and labor organization.
- Deliver projects from the design phase to completion, including all handover documentation.
- Review progress, budget resources, and planning.
- Chair weekly site meetings, ensuring accurate records of discussions and actions.
- Build and maintain good relationships with customers, framework suppliers, and design consultants.
- Develop and maintain construction programs with company staff.
- Co-ordinate and manage site investigations during the ongoing construction process.
- Develop engineering solutions for cost-effective construction that fulfills client requirements.
- Ensure compliance with company procedures in the production and implementation of Project Plans, risk assessments, method statements, site waste management plans, and procurement of plant and materials.
- Maintain commercial tension to drive out costs and challenge the status quo.
- Prepare comprehensive estimates for additional work outside target costs.
- Assist with estimating new tenders.
- Set the highest possible standards of leadership in promoting HS&E procedures and best practices.
- Ensure compliance with company procedures and legal obligations.
- Previous experinece within the Water industry
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in managing projects within Civil, Water/Rail/Process Environments and MEICA Installation. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the North of England’s largest construction companies who have exciting plans for near future in the region. For more information on this role please contact Jack Burton on 07809426902 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org