Project Manager – Yorkshire
An exciting opportunity has emerged for a Project Manager to join my client within their Environment Business. Based in West Yorkshire you will have the chance to travel across multiple sites/projects in the Region. Working on the Yorkshire Water Frameworks, you will manage Mechanical, Electrical, and Civil installation schemes, reporting to the Delivery Manager.
My client’s Environment Business provides 'source to sea' asset delivery capability across the UK and Scotland, specializing in both Frameworks and Standalone projects. With a proven track record in the Water industry, they have successfully delivered over £2bn worth of assets for esteemed Water Frameworks in the UK. As an established player in the market, this is an exceptional opportunity to join their team during a transformative phase as they position themselves for success in the near future. Recently securing multiple places on the AMP7 Frameworks, they anticipate a diverse range of Infrastructure and Non-Infrastructure projects valued from £1-40m over the next five years.
- Daily management of multiple concurrent projects, ensuring successful delivery against project KPIs.
- Compliance with current Health & Safety regulations, including CDM regulations, and Environmental legislation.
- Coordination with other departments for resource allocation and meeting client requirements.
- Financial performance oversight, participating in monthly financial reviews with the Commercial Manager.
- Development of detailed project programs in collaboration with the Project Planner.
- Contribution to preliminary and detailed design/project requirements with the Project Delivery team.
- Prioritization of Health & Safety, fostering a safe and collaborative working environment.
Desirable Qualifications and Traits
- Industry applicable ONC/HNC/B.Eng or NVQ equivalent.
- Extensive experience in the water and/or sewage industries.
- CSCS card and IOSH or CITD 5 Day Site Safety Management (SMSTS).
- Strong team player with excellent time management skills.
- Commitment to health and safety, integrity, and customer service.
- Flexibility, resilience, and the ability to build strong relationships.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s largest construction companies who have exciting plans for near future in the region. For more information on this role please contact Jack Burton on 07809426902 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org