Project Design Manager (Modular)
Upto £45,000 plus benefits
- Excellent career progression
- Work with a leading, established and financially stable business
- Opportunity to work flexibly, up to 3 days working from home.
- Work on a variety of projects, across muliple sector.
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a business who are currently undergoing a period of substantial grown. Who have succesfully the navigated the obstacles of Covid-19 and created robust plans for their continued growth over the next 3 years. They are led by two exceptional directors, and have a senior management team who have all been with the business for more than 10 years, all of whom have been instrumental in growth they are experiencing today.
As a result of the continued growth the business, winning several public sector contract they are recruiting for a Project Design Manager.
As the Project Design Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that products and projects are designed and built to all client and regulatory requirements, as well as supporting the Technical Manager.
- Ensure tenders / quotations have full design appraisal and prepare technical responses.
- To prepare drawings and technical information for hire sales managers, production drawings for issue to the factory and site details for our operations teams (site installation)
- To ensure buildings comply with current Building Regulations and other statutory requirements.
- Produce product drawings & schedules.
- Prepare production drawing and design information (site fix lists, details etc) for issue to Production departments)
The ideal candidate will have experience working as a Design Manager within the construction industry (modular or traditional build). You will be commercially aware and be conversant with AutoCAD packages.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.