Job Roles: Project Delivery Manager
Location: Peterborough & Cambridgeshire
Sector: Water, AMP7, WTW, WwTW, Sewage, Environment Agency, Flood Defence
Start Date: Q3 2021
Job Type: Permanent Roles
Salary: Circa £55,000 Per Annum + Package
**Salary is negotiable on relevant experience / level**
Our client, a large multidisciplinary Tier 1 Civil Engineering & Infrastructure Contractor, is currently recruiting a Project Delivery Manager for the Peterborough / Cambridgeshire and wider East Anglia region, to ensure the successful delivery of upcoming work within the AMP 7, for Anglian Water.
The role will involve managing a team and overseeing the development of innovative solutions, to ensure multiple projects are completed on time, to quality standards and safely, whilst in line with legislation, governance and processes. You will be responsible for the delivery of multiple projects, throughout their lifecycle, ensuring the team handles operational needs and conflicts appropriately, to arrive at 'win-win' situations for all concerned.
Daily duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assuring CDM compliance of each scheme through the TOTEX Delivery Process and through a series of audits, checks and peer reviews to champion a 'Zero- Harm' culture.
- Creating and maintaining a high performing team culture with a range of reports from Engineers to Commercial staff to feel empowered and think creatively to resolve issues.
- Translating Programme level strategy into actual outcomes so team members are utilised correctly and fully understand the role they play in achieving success.
- Being accountable for full project lifecycle, from receipt of need through scoping, construction, project handover, formal sign off and managing any warranty issue that arise post-handover.
- Working closely with Commercial and Planning teams to ensure cost and resource forecasts are maintained to required levels of accuracy whilst issues are mitigated and/ or escalated to the Integrated Projects Leader for successful resolution.
- Overseeing the teams' promoted solutions ensuring they are safe, commercially viable and resolve the project requirements whilst being fit for purpose.
- Being responsible for ensuring each project meets the required deliverables, and key project milestones such as Project Rehearsal and Fit for Assembly.
- Creating an open, approachable and visible team environment which engages across the @one alliance, other alliances and organisations to promote collaboration and knowledge.
Candidate will ideally have:
- Existing knowledge of Water Recycling / Water Recycling Plants or other Water Infrastructure (WTW, WwTW / STW etc).
- A strong knowledge of Health and Safety and CDM Regulations.
- Hold IOSH and APMP qualifications.
- Previously experience ensuring the successful delivery of multiple projects.
- Strong customer engagement skills, being comfortable professionally challenging a host of stakeholders.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Experience of working within a commercial framework, having knowledge of NEC contracts (ideally Option C)
- A track record of successfully managing teams in a performance driven environment.
- Strong IT skills, including proficient reporting and analysis skills (and presentation of).
For more information, or to apply for this role, please contact Tim Smyth on 0121 200 5520 or via LinkedIn.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.