My multidisciplinary consultancy client is looking to recruit a Programme Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. They specialiase in providing advisory and the delivery of services to clients within health, science, research and higher education.
Their mission is to help organisations transform their estates and the growing Programme Management team use their knowledge in the delivery of the following advisory services:
- Strategic Reviews
- Value Management
- Value Engineering
- Risk Management
- Performance Management
- Benefits Realisation
- Process Improvement
- Business Case advice
In order to be considered for this role you will require:
- Educated to degree or equivalent level in a relevant field
- Programme Management experience gained in Project environments
- Experience of supporting delivery of Capital schemes and in healthcare setting or similar environment
- Developing and delivering consulting solutions to project
- Strong analytical skills to develop, read and interpret complex information for different audiences.
If you would like to be considered, then please forward a copy of your CV or contact me directly at
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.