AndersElite are Looking for a M&E Procurement Manager in Gloucester £42,000 Per Annual
An Exciting position with a market leading M&E Client has come available based in Gloucester working across the UK, they work with high end clients themselves with a brilliant reputation.
They provide a comprehensive service, which includes mechanical, electrical, & public health supply and installation, primarily in retail, industrial, commercial, banking, hospitality, and leisure.
This position is fast paced ever changing role, often requiring the ability to multi-task & operate to tight time constraints. You will need to be committed, and able to contribute to improving the efficiency and quality of the delivery team.
- Salary – £ 40-45 000 PA subject to experience.
- Annual performance related bonus.
- 25 days holiday plus 5 ‘company days’ per annum (pro rata) plus bank holidays.
- Company Workplace pension scheme.
The Role !
- To manage the Procurement function, in the day-to-day execution of procurement activities including supplier selection, sourcing, competitive tendering, placing orders, order book management, and material requirements planning and forecasting.
- To lead the development of a Procurement & Supply Chain (P&SC) strategy and formulate the ensuing ‘dayto-day’ deployment plan which will meet the requirements of the business. The strategy not only caters for the purchase of materials but also in-house warehousing and materials management.
- Establish and maintain effective supplier partner-based relationships with key Suppliers through structured reviews (KPI’s).
- To develop & perform routine analyses of spend, run reports, and identify opportunities to drive cost saving initiatives, promoting, and supporting business cost reduction activities.
- To monitor Goods-In and Supplier invoicing / payment processes are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- To negotiate orders, contracts, frame agreements and supporting Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) in support and alignment business requirements, P&SC strategy, and Customer defined needs, leading to contract award.
- Responsible for Direct & Indirect Procurement
- Experience with procurement for on commercial/retail/industrial electrical, mechanical & Public health projects
- Use of Microsoft platforms.
- Show understanding and have the ability to apply themselves working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
If you feel this Exciting Opportunity is for you then please contact Matt on 0121 200 5520 or Email Matt.firstname.lastname@example.org