Procurement Administrator required for Main Contractor within the Construction and Civil Engineering sectors.
Our client are a large main contractor involved in development, construction, building and property maintenance all over the UK. They are looking for a Procurement Administrator to work alongside their Buyers and Procurement team in their office which is located off the M1 on the Bedfordshire / Hertfordshire border. There may be occasional visits to sites involved also.
This is a hybrid role with 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home,
• Reviewing and ensuring all contracts are correct before being issued
• Issuing contracts via Docusign
• Creating and managing documents and spreadsheets
• Reporting on, collecting and invoicing for rebates
• Dealing on a day to day basis with surveyors and commercial managers
• Support Procurement function with processes, reports and meetings
• Assist with Subcontractor Set Ups
• Other Ad-hoc admin tasks – arranging meetings, helping with charity events
The ideal candidate will have:
• Previous admin/contracts experience - in construction
• A great knowledge of MS Office including Excel
• Knowledge or understanding of Power BI - Ideal
• Exceptional grammar and communication skills
• A friendly can-do attitude
• Attention to detail
• Experience or knowledge on JCT’s and NEC’s form of Contract
If you are a very competent Administrator, based near the Bedfordshire / Hertfordshire border, with some of the ideal skills set out above, please apply within.