We at Anderselite are currently recruiting for a Procurement Administrator.
Our client is a world leading Construction Consultancy eager to hire an enthusiastic and determined Procurement Administrator.
- Basic understanding of procurement principles in practice, although training will be provided.
- Experience of building relationships and working effectively with all levels of the business.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks appropriately.
- Ability to absorb and retain information relating to existing processes and tools, whilst getting up to speed in a short period of time.
- Strong planning, delivery and organisational skills.
- Flexibility towards changing environments.
- Experience of working within a purchasing function either within an administration or purchasing role.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
- CIPS qualification preferred, but not essential.
- Reviewing all POR’s prior to processing.
- Sourcing and converting quotes to PO’s to satisfy order requirements and VFM based on quality, value, quantity, availability and deliverability.
- Ensuring all PO’s are aligned to the correct projects, categories and legal entities across the business.
- Coordinating new supplier’s for due diligence and internal set up, liaising with legal and purchase ledger team.
- Coordinating the delivery and return of equipment between business sites, including the preparation of shipping documentation, the arrangement of logistics and customs clearance.
- Liaising with external suppliers and internal PO Requestors to schedule order call offs to new and existing locations, ensuring all deliveries are booked in to site via external supplier portals.
- Sourcing and booking travel and accommodation as required, obtaining best VFM in line with policy.
- Producing and distributing weekly spend reports for management review.
- Working closely with Purchase Ledger and suppliers to resolve invoice discrepancies and PO troubleshoots.
- Providing assistance and resource to other members of the team, supporting colleagues where required.
Please contact Reuben on 0113 386 8557 or email@example.com