I am currently seeking multiple Principle Geotechnical Engineer for work with a Consultancy on a Civils Project.
Based within the Bridge Team and would require a 3 (Office Based) / 2 (WFH) Split. Office locations in London, Warrington, Manchester, Birmingham, Milton Keynes, Bristol, Cardiff or Glasgow. Role is inside IR35
Within this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
• Independently drive routine projects and non-routine tasks without guidance
• Preparing job proposals and tenders to support the business
• Carrying out a range of project activities to support the development and implementation of engineering solutions and make technical decisions within scope of the role
• Managing projects or components of projects, taking responsibility for own resource and potentially resource allocation of others, managing subcontractors, quality assurance and client feedback and ensuring effective communication of any changes/modifications
• Commercial input to projects (contract, invoicing, debt management, client management etc) relating to projects for which responsible
The ideal candidate would have as follows:
• Previous experience as a Geo Engineer, Principle Geotechnical Engineer or similar
• BEng in Civil Engineering with a geotechnical bias
• Experience in the use of routine geotechnical design programs such as VDISP/PDISP, WALLAP, SLIDE, REPUTE and SlopeW
• Well-rounded geotechnical design experience including foundations (shallow foundation and piles), retaining walls and slope stability assessments.
• Experience / Knowledge in ground investigation design and implementation
• Couple of references.
If you are keen on the role please contact Sam Jaffe at Anderselite