We are currently seeking to take on an experienced Principal Resident Engineer for a tier 1 contractor. The Principal Resident engineer will be working on a contract basis and full time. It is an immediate start for this role and it will be running through into early 2023. The principal Resident Engineer will be responsible to undertake and manage contract supervision of major roads projects site works, ensuring that all work carried out is delivered on time.
- Act as Engineer's Representative on site and under extensive delegated authority from the Engineer;
- Carry out project management/ contract administration of road projects;
- Carry out assessments and negotiations in relation to contractual claims submitted by contractors and consultants;
- Monitor contractors work and ensure they comply with the contractual obligations;
- Mointor expenditure on road construction projects;
- Manage performance of engineers on the site;
- Consult with the public, land owners, businesses and elected members;
- Prepare reports;
- Producing estimates and checking valuations.
- Management of works contracts;
- Assessment and mangement of contractual claims;
- Management of contractual risk;
- Management of quality process;
- Management of/ working collaboratively with Statutory Undertakers to deliver necessary works (diversion/ protection) NRSWA;
- Management of/ working collaboratively with Network Rail BAPA;
- Deliver projects and evaluate design solutions;
- Design and develop engineering solutions;
- Using computer systems and programmes.
- Chartered Engineer or Incorporated Engineer status or equivalent;
- Extensive relevant civil engineering and works contract management experience.
If you are interested in this role contact me on 01132420303 or by email at Subhan.Hussain@anderselite.com