Vacancy - Principal Civil Design Engineer - Substations
Location - Ideally based within commutable distance to Manchester, Sheffield, Lincoln or Peterborough but will consider candidates further afield.
This position is Permanent and our client offer a hybrid home-office working arrangement and happy to consider flexible and remote working.
An exciting role has arisen to help develop and lead the civil design team for the civil engineering aspects of substation design projects.
The role involves working closely with other disciplines on various new-build substations, substation upgrades/extensions and other electrical infrastructure.
- HND or degree level qualification in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Ideally IEng or CEng with membership of relevant professional engineering institution, e.g. ICE, IStructE.
- Substation civil design experience.
- Experience of working within Electrical Transmission and Distribution sectors.
- Contractor Design Approval Engineer (CDAE) experience, as defined by National Grids TP137 procedure.
- Good understanding of CDM requirements.
- Good understanding of UK Environmental and Waste Management legislation and requirements.
- Good knowledge of National Grids Transmission Procedures, in particular: TP106, TP135, TP137, TP141, TP153, TP184, TP188, TP219, TP221, TP235, TP241.
If you are interested apply now for immediate attention or contact Subhan Hussain on 07561506211 or send an email to Subhan.Hussain@anderselite.com for more information.