A multi award winning Principal contracting business is looking to hire their next Pre-contracts Manager to helping co-ordinate successful bids to win opportunities from their existed client base.
• Highly competitive Salary up to £65,000
• Car/Car allowance
• 34 days holiday (increasing to 39 with length of service)
• Buy/sell holidays
• Private Medical Insurance
• Life Assurance
• Enhanced pension contribitions & maternity/paternity cover
• Hybrid working
• Produce, Monitor and review tender documentation
• Ensure all the tenders are robust and competitive as possible
• Liaise directly with clients, sub-contractors, making sure tender stages are running efficiently as possible
• Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, helping co-ordinate tenders with internal teams
• Develop relationships with new and existing clients
• Maintain company standards in terms of quality
• Attend pre-contract meetings with clients and internal members of the team
• Minimum HNC qualified in Building Services or related subject.
• Experienced in managing activities across several projects.
• Ideally you will have managed BIDs up to £10m
• Strong understanding of M&E
• Experience of working in a faced paced environment
• Experience with NEC & JCT Contracts
• Experience with portal bidding would be advantageous
• Working knowledge of company safety and quality procedures.
• IT literate and conversant with Microsoft Office, Outlook and Project.
• Fully conversant with CDM regulations and able to operate at senior level in fulfilling the role of principal contractor.
• High level of self-motivation, organisational ability and drive to meet deadlines.
• IT literate, confident with all Microsoft packages