Job Title: Pre Construction Project Manager
Sectors: Water, Utilities,Earthworks,
Job Type: Contract role
Salary: 500 p/d until 13th November 2024
• Experience in management and coordinating complex design.
• Expert in developing and cultivating a collaborative working relationship with client and stakeholders.
• Experienced in site management involving drainage and multi-utility packages within large civil engineering/infrastructure schemes, up to 5m in value.
• Experience in large diameter water infrastructure.
• Experience of working to a high level of assurance in both design and construction, including all aspects of the life cycle of a national infrastructure construction project. Including Quality Assurance and Post Construction Work Package Plans and pre-construction stages.
• Excellent leadership, organisational and communication qualities to manage engineering team of 1-2 people in terms of project outputs as well as team and individual development. • Familiarity, with NEC 3 Option A, B, C and E type contracts and a proficient commercial acumen. • Proficient at management and coordination of project budget.
• Proficient at management and coordination of project controls.
• Good problem solving and troubleshooting experience.
• Construction/ Civil Engineering Degree or similar level academic qualification
• Temporary Works Coordinator