We are seeking a Planner to work with the planning manager to develop, maintain and update the project programme on major motorway project. You'll work closely with the site team and our suppliers, clearly communicating the programme strategy, leading short-term programming and analysing the programme outputs to introduce efficiencies and eliminate waste.
The design phase is nearing completion with main construction works due to start early 2021.
What you'll do:
* Programme progress updates
* Monitor progress, flag delays, variance etc
* Liaise with client on design updates
* Provide information for reports, narrative
* Export 3 month LA to Aphex, assign owners etc
* Identify opportunities for betterment of programme
* Develop construction programme as design progresses and collab planning sessions
* Help team understand programme strategy, what where & when need to do it
* Resource loading programme, s curves, KPIs, spread for procurement etc
* Mentor junior staff
* Develop 4D planning
We're looking for:
* Construction experience and technical understanding of engineering principles, construction techniques and best practices
* Understanding of various forms of tender documents, contract documents and specifications
* Experience in both design and construction phase planning, preferably in a highway's environment
* Experience of various methods of planning, programming, and progress monitoring.
* Understanding of risk and opportunity management with particular reference to planning/programming
* Understanding of the construction market, methods of construction, plant, equipment, and labour requirements
* Relevant CSCS Card
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy