Experienced Public Key Infrastructure Engineer (PKI Engineer) with current & valid SC Clearance required for Infrastructure Deployment project. You will ensure correct deployment of security controls are in place, aligned with the defined PKI solution / design.
Essential Skills: You will have strong track record in PKI / Certificate Authority (CA) services. Proven experience with HSM solution (e.g; AWS, Thales). Strong IT Infrastructure knowledge across operating systems, applications, communications, and network protocols. A background in systems administration & Infrastructure Security within a UK restricted environment. (Government agency or MoD) would be beneficial.
You will advise on:
- PKI Standards, FIPS-140-2/3, NIST Cryptography standards and frameworks
- Microsoft & Linux Certificate Authorities
- Certificate Lifecyle Management, OCSP, Automated Enrolment & Renewals
- Symmetric/Asymmetric Encryption & Digital Signatures
- Enterprise Key Management systems, integrations, and code signing
- PKI, Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS), Linux Certificate Services (OpenSSL), Thales HSMs.
It is essential that you possess current & valid SC Clearance (or DV Clearance).Any industry knowledge of the Defence Sector beneficial.
Immediate interviews, start ASAP. Initially for 3 months, may extend. This role will mainly be performed onsite in Lincolnshire.