Architectural Assistant Part 2 - Residential - London
I have places available for RIBA Part 2 qualified individuals seeking experience and support to gain professional qualification with a superb practice in Central London.
The individual will be able to contribute to a variety of projects, working as part of a team of highly skilled and motivated professionals.
You will be an ambitious, dynamic, motivated and creative individual, who is looking for a challenging and rewarding experience. Successful candidates should have an interest in traditional and/or classical design.
• Good drawing and presentation skills.
• Strong design ability coupled with an eye for detail.
• Awareness of building technologies and environmental design and ability to employ structural theories, construction techniques and processes.
• Awareness of technical standards, regulatory frameworks and health and safety requirements.
• Well organised, with good time management skills proficient at working on a varied portfolio of work and meeting all deadlines.
• Good people skills, comfortable working independently or as part of a team.
• Good communication skills.
• Willingness to travel within the UK.